Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vegetable glycerin spray results

So I used a little of the spray on my hair last night. I feel that I may have used too much glycerin....My hair seemed a bit sticky in the morning. Then again my hair is not freshly washed so I don't  know if that had something to do with it. However, I used it it on this little girl's hair that is Ethiopian and has curly hair very similar to a mixed child's hair and it worked wonderfully. I used it to comb through the tangles with little effort I also added some cantu shea butter and the end result of her hair was great! I think I need to figure out what ratio of water to glycerin to use on my hair texture. More later.... 



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! You think the ratio you used would be good on Priscilla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea. i think so. this girls was really curly and pretty straight actually. but I think it would work. Some ppl use a 2:1 water: veggie glycerin ratio. some do have n half. It kinda depends on the size of the spray bottle too. i would say start with less and use more later if you need. Its a humectant so it's only for the summer months. But it definitely worked for my hair second time around. I dont use a whole lot. i had a dryness problem and with that stuff drawing moisture from the air my hair was always soft.

    ReplyDelete