Saturday, July 23, 2011

JBCO, school update, and workout suggestions

Hair. So I have been using the JBCO mix every other day. I do notice the smell but size I used 2 oz of that and 2 oz of other oils it is not as strong. Today I found and Indian grocer that sells coconut oil twice the size (10.14 oz)  that I bought online at butters-n-bars for $4.50!!! This is wayyy cheaper. I think I spent $8 or $9 for a 5 oz bottle.I was quite happy about that. I had to ask some Indians that were working in the mall because it wasn't in an obvious location. I am considering trying henna when I take my twists out.

School. So I registered for all my classes. I am taking 18 credits!!! so i'ma be super busy this semester. I haven't go books yet. So I emailed all the teachers and will hopefully get responses back soon. I haven't officially closed the deal off with my old school. I am going to have to work over time since Im switching majors so late in the game. But I think computer info systems should be pretty interesting and fun. I have mad respect for those engineering majors that actually finish their degree. Engineering is no joke.  So books being ordered soon. Classes start Aug 29th. I hope to read through some of the book before hand so I can get a head start to ensure As and Bs. Life will definitely be different staying home in Sioux Falls, SD this semester. Prayfully I will do well and be able to transfer. Your prayers are welcome! Hopefully my new hair regiment will be in place by then.


 Also trying to work out every other day. I dont want to get fat!!! haha. Tips on that are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment