Saturday, July 16, 2011

castor oil challenge and product update

Ok guys so I am doing a castor oil challenge. I will use jamacian black castor oil (mixed with jojoba oil, olive oil, and essential oils) for 3 mons and document the results. Right now I have braids in, but I am going to go head and start with the twist in. I bought an applicator bottle so I can just get it on the roots. I havent hear of anyone using it with twist in, so I dont know if this is going to affect it or not. But I bought my jojoba oil today from the health food store. 

I also got my 1lbs of shea butter and vatik coconut oil from butters-n-bars.com yesterday. So I will be making my shea butter mix and homemade deep conditioner later when I take my braids out. I have also recently purchased aloe vera  and vitamen E oil from walmart. So more updates on that to come. Im excited! I really really want to focus on length with my hair. I am so impatient!!! Its been 2 years and ive had a few setbacks and my hair should be longer than it really is :( so I am going full force now hoping for longer healthier happier hair. 

hair mood: ready to grow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment