Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hair update #3 grecian updo

Hey guys!


So right now I am wearing this cute little style I found on youtube. Its called a Grecian Updo. I did my normal conditioner with garner fructis and then a deep conditioner that is homemade (ingredients below). This deep conditioner I have kind of created and borrowed....I have only used it about 3 or 4 times. So far no complaints but I am looking for something that makes my hair a bit softer. I used my jane carter nourish and shine and the rest of my flax seed gel. I choose to moderately blowdry my hair so that the puff was really a puff lol. I took these pictures after the second day and realized that this is really a one day hairstyle for me. The next day it was looking dry and a bit frizzy.
hair mode: hopeful....looking for a better moisturizer


inspired by this video! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDCbU7ySPb8&feature=player_embedded#at=641

Deep conditioner:
3 tbs honey
4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
coconut milk (still dont have an exact amount)
1 egg
shea butter (moderate amount)




2 comments:

  1. Take the challenge from Curly Nikki and do not allow heat to touch your hair!!! You will be amazed at the results. I've been heat free for some months now and I see the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i like that girl. And i last put heat on my hair sometime last fall. my hair is like kinda soft not so curly so if i put heat it shrinks back anyway. But I'm happy its starting to grow again. I wont put any more heat on it for awhile. How is your hair different now?

    ReplyDelete