Wednesday, July 27, 2011

product build up!!!

So I've been spraying my hair everyday with water (mixed with a drop of EVOO, coconut oil, and jojoba oil) and using the JBCO mix every other day and it seems like my hair is really fuzzy and greasy all of a sudden. Without the water it was ok. A little sticky at times but not the end of the world. Soooo I guess im not going to spray everyday. Since I have twist which are really of a wooly conistency it takes a bit longer to dry and it just looks kinda dead. I guess now im just going to spray when I feel it is getting dry and go from there. Maybe with braids the scalp is dryer more easily maybe bc of the parts. But with twist the scalp is not as exposed and therefore I guess I dont need so much moisture all the time. Ughh anyway. The thing right now is that my hair aged like 3 weeks. :(

I was planning on going to Omaha next weekend with the braids still in but now I think I will take them out. That added with the fail on dipping the ends kinda put a damper on the whole hairdo. :( :( I dont think ill get zat twist again. They look too much like kinky twist and are frankly too boring for me.

So I will rely in the future on my favorite: Spring twist, and my second favorite: Fluffy twist (which I did for my mom recently and they look soooo cute on her). These are unique bc there are not so popular yet (especially in SD!!! lol) and they really fit my personality. Also they do not put alot of stress on my hair because they are so fluffy and light. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment