Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pre-poo options review 3-Aloe vera gel

Ok,

 So I haven't been sticking quite to my original plan with the pre-poo. I am low on honey right now so i'm going to try the aloe vera gel with jojoba oil and coconut oil ( and a few drops of rosemary). Updates tomorrow morning on how this goes.

I have been spraying my hair every couple days with my veggie glycerin spritz to bring back the life to my kinky curly curling custard finger coils. It really helps bring shine, and keeps my hair really really soft.
I also try to use castor oil on my roots at least two times a week. I know this is down from before, but now I am using the cold-press castor oil instead of the Jamaican Black Castor Oil mix. Since I am using this castor oil straight -too much gets too sticky.

I really think the Deep Conditioning has help my hair to start growing and the moisture is helping to retain length. I missed a Deep Co this weekend since I was out all weekend for homecoming. However my hair is fine and is just starting to look dirty so that's why I am doing my pre-poo early.

All in all I am enjoying life :) Midterms next week.....enough said. Presentation and speech tomorrow afternoon, then stats quiz at night. Time to get  my study on!

hair mood: happy and ready for a DC

No comments:

Post a Comment