Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hair challenge update and midterms

Sooo, I have been veering off my schedule somewhat but overall I have been keeping up with my hair challenge. I am about to start twist outs next. This is one style I dread because I do not have very thick hair. But we will see!!!! Also going to try henna after I read through CurlyNikki's thorough information. I am considering red. This week I wore a mohawk using kinky curly in the middle and for the first time really liked the results now that my hair is getting a bit longer. I also found a protective style I really like and will try soon. Ill leave that as a surprise lol.


Midterms....ughh. Stats was a trying exam. Hope it went better then it felt. All Other classes went well though. Half way there!!! writing my scholarship essay this week. Hope its a winner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment