Saturday, August 13, 2011

Books and boys

So good news.
So far I have ordered my books for 4 of my 6 classes. Its been wayyy too expensive so far. Waiting on the last two because I'm considering dropping on of them. They are Accounting 1 and Marketing. I think marketing will be fun. I hope I dont have to drop that one. School starting in two weeks! orientation next week. This should be interesting.

Boys...Well the main guy I been talking to over the summer went back overseas. :( and really I dont think its possible to start anything defined with him at this point. Maybe in the future. Once I get my grades together and get into grad school. Distance and other personal issues. But on the bright side, I got asked out on a date. Yay! So that should be fun. The guy seems pretty kool from what i've seen so far. I'll let you guys know how it went. Its strictly for fun though, have too many classes this semester for anything serious....I am not that good at time management and I know it. smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment