Tuesday, June 28, 2011

first blog

Soooo...first blog ever. Really tired right now so this should be pretty boring. Being from the east coast (PA,VA, MD, and NC) and being in my parents house over the summer in South Dakota is....interesting. We are all adjusting to this recent move. Me for one am always the last to sleep since college students typically dont sleep very much in general. In this blog I hope to talk about my natural hair journey, random happenings in Sioux Falls SD (since many people will never visit or live there), and just my life in general. I have to apologize. while my life has been pretty exciting up until now, its currently in chill mode. However finding the little things in life interesting are what make the dull parts bearable and even funny. More to come. Goodnight :) (ps its akward saying goodnight with no followers lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment